Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tigger's Happy Dance

The Tigger quilt is done! I'm putting the binding on it now. This was peiced by a friend of mine for charity.

You can see the pattern I used for the blocks in the darker photo.

I hate that I have to alter the colors so the quilting pattern shows up on the computer screen. You can see the stitches much better in person.

I used a linked heart motif in the borders. This one was fun to do because I used some new tools I got for making my marking much easier.

Since I used one block pattern and one border I would classify this quilt as "Quilter's Choice" which is priced at $.025 an inch. The quilt is a baby quilt size. I haven't measured it as I quilted it for charity.

I mention the classification of quilting simply to give you an idea of what the "Quilter's Choice" quilting would look like.

Some little kiddo is gonna love their new Tigger Quilt!

No comments: