Sunday, June 15, 2008

GooseyGirl's Candy Cane Lane Happy Dance

*sigh*
It has been a while since I've posted.  I've been so busy that it has been hard for me to keep up with keeping all of you up to date!

First off, the kids are out of school!  I'm really going to miss their teacher.  She was the best and an incredible blessing for my kids first year of public school.  

Right after school let out we headed up to Great Wolf Lodge and Kings Island.  It was a wonderful little vacation for us.
Then my little GooseyGirl finished up this quilt top she made for her cousin who just graduated from high school.  She is so proud of it.  It still needs to be bound and she is going to enter it in the fair.  GooseyGirl did every bit of the piecing and quilting.  I did the cutting but she picked out the fabrics and everything else!

I've also been working on a Double Wedding Ring that was in very rough shape.  Nursing it back to health has taken quite a bit of time but it is coming along.  I've got two borders to go and then I'll post an update shot.

I'm off to a retreat this week but I'll post more when I return!

No comments: