Monday, July 14, 2008

Debbie's Friendship Quilt

Hey, you! The one reading this blog. Yeah, you! 


If you can read this, it means you are looking at my OLD blog. I will soon stop posting here and will only be posting at my NEW blog. Please update your bookmarks. 


If you are reading this in your email inbox, you can update your subscription by going to my NEW blog and re-enter your address in the subscription block on the right column of my NEW blog. (I hate spam to and would NEVER share your email addy with anybody!)


If you are reading this in a newsreader or in bloglines, go to my NEW blog and click on the little orange rainbow RSS logo to get my NEW blog put in your news reader.


I don't want to loose you but if you are reading these words... I'm about to loose 'ya.  Please update now. Thanks! -Angela


Debbie's Friendship Quilt came off the frame this weekend.

I'm really happy with it! She made this quilt for a friend, and let me tell you, that is one lucky friend!

I did some curvy whirlwinds in the blocks formed by the horizontal and vertical lines. I put a flower star in the square on square blocks.


The border was done with a branched scroll motif and repeats of the flower star in the cornerstones.


Debbie gave me the green light to do this one custom and it really brought the pattern to a whole new level.

I know Debbie will LOVE it!

No comments: